TOP 10 WAYS TO FIGHT ALLERGIES THIS SEASON
1. Wash all bed linens in hot water approximately every two weeks. (atleast 130 degrees).
2. Clean and replace your central heating and air conditioner filters on a regular basis.
3. Use washable curtains rather then heavy drapes.
4. Keep your house as uncluttered as possible.
5. Use an air conditioner or dehumidifier to keep the humidity in your home below 50%.
6. Clean and replace your central heating and air conditioner filters on a regular basis.
7. Make sure that your clothes dryer vents to the outside.
8. Vacuum thoroughly with a high filtration vacuum atleast once a week.
9. Ventilate your bathroom well in order to prevent mold.
10. Encase all pillows and mattresses in special impermeable encasings to reduce dust mites. Housekeeping Channel